Monday 16 January 2012

Welcome


Welcome to my new blog Amongst The Panels, a space specifically dedicated to comic books. In the near future you'll be able to read what I think about the comics I've read, what comics I'll be buying and anything else comics-involved that interests me. I'll be analysing nearly everything I buy that combines words and art. Expect reviews of any new graphic novel purchases I make, as well as paying attention to some of the good ones in my collection. I'll be weighing in on my single issue purchases, scrutinising and rating my haul of books from my weekly trip to the store. I'm not just going to be talking about the stuff I've bought but also discussing anything else I've got my eye on or new releases I'm excited about. Any big or interesting news in the industry that grabs my attention will also get some exposure. Hopefully it'll be worth reading about! Enjoy.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment